Luxury for less
We’re excited to announce the launch of our MB Luxe Sample Sale. Dreaming of a beautiful designer wedding gown but it’s looking like there might not be room in your budget? Or perhaps it’s only a very short amount of time until your big day and you need your gown quickly? Well… our MB Luxe Sample Sale is the answer to your prayers!
Designer dress heaven
Huge designer names are hitting the racks including Made With Love, Charlie Brear, Catherine Deane, Willowby by Watters, Halfpenny London, Rosa Clara Boheme and Karen Willis Holmes Wild Hearts & LUXE.
Full designer experience
No compromises on luxury allowed! Appointments to try on our sample sale dresses will be held at our beautiful flagship MB boutique in leafy Jesmond. We offer a refreshingly modern bridal experience with a calm, peaceful atmosphere. Have a glass of prosecco and discuss your wedding ideas with our dedicated Marrime Bridal Team. Try on these dresses alongside a gorgeous selection of veils and accessories!
Top tips for sample sale shopping
- Do your research. Never go into a sample sale blind. Know which designers you love so you can try on specific gowns which have your heart fluttering. A sample sale is not an opportunity to discover a designer. If you know you love a designer, go to the sale looking for those specific pieces.
- Go dress shopping before hand. It is not advisable to visit a sample sale if it is your first time dress shopping. You should go to a sample sale when you have a better understanding of the styles you like because if you find ‘the one,’ you will need to say ‘yes’ and take it home that day.
- Be ready to buy. There’s only one of each gown and it’s a first come first served basis… when it’s gone it’s gone ladies.
- Know your budget. Sample gowns need to be paid up in full so make sure you know how much you have to splurge, the great news is that you’ve already made a fantastic saving!
- Post purchase perfection. Always remember that these gowns can be altered and cleaned – Slightly marked hems or a piece of frayed lace can easily be trimmed and remedied during your fitting appointments. These services are at an additional cost but can make all the difference!
Let’s take a look at the dresses…
Book me in!
See something you like? For more information please contact us.